Welcome to the Weekday Preschool at Cary FBC, an outreach ministry of our church. We offer a loving Christian environment where preschoolers can grow and develop socially, emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
Preschoolers learn best through firsthand experiences, social interaction, repetition, relationships, and play. During our school day, each child will have the opportunity to work by himself/herself at individual tasks, play in small groups, and participate in large group activities such as music, movement, and circle time. Each age level has a thematically based curriculum with age-appropriate monthly topics. These activities are also complemented, when possible, by special guests and visitors. Our goal is to provide loving and enriching experiences for your child so that they may grow in their self-confidence, problem-solving, self-control, independence, and responsibility.
- Classes for 18 months – transitional Kindergartners
- Daily exercise on one of our two playgrounds, or in our full-size gymnasium when the weather prevents outside activities.
- Daily music classes provided by our Music Director.
- Weekly Chapel classes where preschoolers hear Bible truths and learn about Jesus.
- Daily snacks for all preschoolers.
- An active Parent Committee comprised of wonderful, involved parents who help improve our preschool for all our students.